Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) has a lot in store for visitors – here are the deals on offer
For the next seven weeks, Dubai’s residents and visitors can shop, relax, eat and repeat with amazing deals and offers on luxury hotel stays, beachfront adventures and family-fun getaways. Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), which runs until August 29, is part of Dubai’s annual retail calendar that features major retail-based celebrations, mega sales and exclusive retail experiences and attractions aimed at further enhancing the retail sector.
This summer season, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE) highlights a great selection of unmissable hotel offers that will transform your summer into an unforgettable vacation in the city. The following are the details put out by Dubai Tourism.
- Located just a short walk from the world’s biggest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall, guests checking in at the Address Downtown can enjoy 50 percent off the best available room rates, as well as free Emaar Gift Vouchers worth AED200 for every standard room, and AED400 for each suite for each night of their stay.
- Families, couples and friends can check into one of Dubai’s most iconic Jumeirah hotels, including Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, and enjoy savings of up to 40 percent off their stay. Each stay comes with complimentary breakfast and 20 per cent off at all F&B venues, with a half board option also available.
- The azure waters and white sandy beaches of the Palm Jumeirah offer the perfect end to a long day for those checking in at Fairmont The Palm hotel this summer season. With a great 30 percent off best room rates, rising to 50 per cent for loyalty programme members, four temperature-controlled pools and a private beach with breath-taking views of the city’s skyline, this hotel is everyone’s summer sanctuary.
- JA Resort has all the makings of an unforgettable summer getaway this summer season, with 800 metres of private beachfront, exhilarating water sports and lush green gardens for tranquil walks. Guests can book their stay for AED396++ per night and enjoy 100 per cent back in credit to redeem on F&B or family activities.
- Residents and visitors can take advantage of big savings at some of the city’s favourite restaurants and all-day dining venues when signing up to the Accor Hotels membership programme, ALL Accor. Proving that you do not have to visit the mall for great deals, Accor members can benefit from 50 percent off on stays and dining experiences at Dubai-based hotel brands including Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Movenpick, Swissôtel, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, Rixos, ibis styles and ibis.
- Families can enjoy an adventure at Le Royal Meridien hotel in Dubai Marina. The newly renovated hotel is the perfect summer resort for large vacationing families, as kids can eat for free and guests can enjoy 50 per cent off the price of a second room when checking in. The F&B deal applies to youngsters under 12 years old when accompanied by a dining adult in participating restaurants.