Emirates to hold walk-in interviews
Emirates, looking for “motivated and service-oriented” candidates to expand its cabin crew team, will be organising open days for cabin crew recruitment in Dubai later this month.
Interested candidates should attend the open days on April 13 and 28. Candidates can get details on the venue and the timing by visiting the website.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role
“Candidates need to come prepared to spend the full day at the venue. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of timings for further assessments and interviews,” said the airliner in a statement.
Emirates is also planning to hold cabin crew recruitment open days at a number of locations across the Middle East, Africa and Europe in April.